9/25/2006

Tense

(10-1159227203)
Around 1:30 this afternoon I was feeling a little tense, so it was so nice outside
that I decided to go outside down the street. The sun is really bright and warm
today, I guess it is Indian Summer because Fall has already commenced.

At St Vinnies Annex I found another computer case, this time it was $5
instead of $4.50 (I see a trend here-but how many computer cases do I need).
It was the exact same model as the last one I got except it has a power supply
(maybe that accounts for the additional fifty cents). I was looking at the case
on the as-is counter and an elder gent came up seemingly curious about the
case also but I kept my hands on it and took it to the cashier lady (whose name
I don't know but I have encountered her numerous time before) and bought
the thing. Being just a case and psu it wasn't heavy at all and I walked it back
up to my house.

Then, still feeling a little uneasy, I betook myself to walk down to Callow St
in the bright sunshine and enjoyed a stroll around the commercial part of my
neighborhood. I stopped in at the main thrift store on the way back and
picked up a used paperback copy of The Prince by Nicolo Machiavelli for
Mom. I downloaded a copy of it for her from Project Gutenberg but it is
easier to read from a book and handier too.

Now I'm going to watch Judge Judy on the TV.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares