5/11/2006

Amazing Race, Unan1mous, Q&A

Found a copy of Q&A at Value Village for five whole dollars! It came with all the manuals and original material. It was on six big 5 inch old style floppy discs. The lucky thing for me is that I still had an OLD Compaq computor with an drive for the old style floppies. I copied Q&A onto that computer and then copied it onto two 3.5" floppies and then, from those, onto another old computer that has Win95 on it that I can get to DOS with. Q&A is so cool. I made a form for practice already and I see how freakin' easy it is.
While messing about with Q&A I was also watching Dateline NBC about molesters, Amazing Race (rooting for the Hippies) and the finale of Unan one Mous (where this young gal won about $380,000, don't know if there is enough to the show for further editions).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares