11/21/2005

Another Bloody Sunday

PB tortillas for breakfast and the same for dinner. It's all I've been eating lately and I love it!
I'm having coffee now but I won't for bfast 'cause I don't want to imbibe anything that might give me a panic attack on State Route 3! I w*rked from ten-thirty until four before I took a five minute break: I'm so hardcore that I'm practically mechanical. They may well ditch me in the near future but they will be losing a constant fellow--not that that makes any differance.

On VHS tonight already watched the CBS Evening News and "60 Minutes". Just made a pot of coffee and am fixing to watch tonight's new episode of the Simpsons, despite the lateness of the present hour.

technorati tags: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares