11/16/2004

Zoji

Made two of what I call "Zoji" pizzas tonight. That's because I make the dough with a Zojirushi bread making machine, it is so easy. I wanted to have pizza to enjoy whilst watching a TV show called, "The Rebel Billionaire," because it's something I knew I was going to really enjoy. I did, it was very exciting. Branson, the billionaire in question, is so serene, wise and seemingly good natured that the chance that he will appear on the screen at any moment make for rather compelling television. One also can take in the spectacle of real strivers really striving.
Anty had pizza but Rain didn't want any because I put mushrooms on it. She had a pb&j tortilla at her mom's house after school and chocolate milk and chocolate pudding and Koolaid so I guess she won't starve.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares