10/12/2004

Out of Sorts

Been feeling a little off for a week or so. Maybe it's an infection of some sort but there hasn't been a cough or sniffles. Sore neck, headache and that's about it.
Rain and I went to St Vinnies after we got back from the North End of the County. She got some Ann Rice paperbacks and one other book. I got a couple more Luminarc glasses, a huge, novelty spatula, and another spaghetti picking-up fork thing and I guess that's all.
After thriftshopping, I made hamburgers and French fries, which took me a good long time. We watched Ask This Olde House, a bit of Celebrity Justice, and a whole Navy NCIS show, which is one of the shows all three of us like to watch. We're accustomed to it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares