10/26/2004

Ice Cream

Picked up Rain & Ant from their mom's house after school. Got home and I fell asleep in front of the heater, Ant took a nap in his room and Rain went on the Internet, Gaia I presume.
I woke up from nap in time to watch Dan Rather on the nightly news. While the news was on, I made waffles. Kind of odd for dinner. Makes a filling meal. On the TV we watched Joan of Arcadia from last Friday. Then we watched Navy NCIS off the airwaves, one of our regulars which we really like. THEN I made icecream for our delectation and we watched The Woodwright's Shop guy make a bucket with the help of a guy named Don Peterson, or something like that. Then I packed the kids off to bed with the hope that they get something like eight hours sleep.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares