9/27/2004

Made Monday night spaghetti for the kids and I. It was the new kind of spaghetti that they are selling at Costco now. It is spaghetti not spaghettini like they have been selling for years. I like the new stuff.
Raina set up a blog on Gaia tonight. I copied a link to it into notepad but I'm not sure if it works, I'll have to try later.
While we had dinner we watched a recording of Saturday's CBS Evening News with Thalia Assuras (sp?) and then we watched a recording of tonights CBS Evening News with John Roberts. The Democratic Vice-Presidential candidate was interviewed and cleared up some Repbublican misstatements.
It's comming up on ten, which should be bedtime for me. Must get up at five-thirty AM to drive kids to school.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares